Home News Contact Us Forum About Us Demos Products F.A.Q.
Shopping Cart
You currently have 0 items in your cart.

Recent Events
  • 31/12/2023 New Year SALE

We are glad to announce New Year SALE. 25% discount for all our extensions. Use NY24 coupon code. Hurry up the discount is valid till 7 January.

• 21/11/2023 BLACK FRIDAY 23 is coming

BIG SALE, 35% discount for all our extensions. Use BF23 coupon code. Hurry up the discount is valid till 27 November.

2Checkout.com, Inc. is an authorized retailer of goods and services provided by ARI Soft. 2CheckOut

Follow us on twitter

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Anywhere plugin doesn't work, tags in article, t3
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Anywhere plugin doesn't work, tags in article, t3
Anywhere plugin doesn't work, tags in article, t3 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,
I'm using Joomla 3.0 and I've installed only the Anywhere plugin for doing some testing.
I pasted the tags {arisexylightbox} like the documentation shows, in the article where I want to test the plugin. The formatting was ok, in plain text editor.
The problem is, when I open this article by the menu in the browser, the page remain blank, the site doesn't work. The page source shows me nothing, a completely blank page. Other pages works.
This particular article with the tags works only if the plugin was disabled.
My template is a t3_blank template custom modded, based on T3 Framework and bootstrap

Thanks in advance
Gianmarco
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Anywhere plugin doesn't work, tags in article, t3 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 748
Hello,

Could you provide a link to a page where we can see the problem and a temporary access to your J! backend by email so we can investigate the problem?

Regards,
ARI Soft

Re:Anywhere plugin doesn't work, tags in article, t3 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
email sent, thanks a lot

Re:Anywhere plugin doesn't work, tags in article, t3 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 748
Try now please. The problem occurred because "ARI Sexy Lightbox" module was not installed. Installation of "ARI Sexy Lightbox" is described here.

Regards,
ARI Soft

Re:Anywhere plugin doesn't work, tags in article, t3 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Oh excuse me for this trouble, in order I think the plugin was standalone without the module.
Sorry for my misunderstanding!
Thanks a lot for quick reply!

Regards
Gianmarco

Go to topPage: 1