Use this data provider to select photos from Picasa service.
On this page administrator can
- Create a new data source using "New" button.
- Edit an existing data source by clicking it's name or by selecting checkbox at left of appropriate data source and clicking "Edit" button.
- Remove data sources by selecting checkbox at left of appropriate data sources and clicking "Delete" button.
Create/edit data source
The following parameters can be defined for data source:
- ID is record number in the database. It is used by "ARI Smart Content" applications to select data source(s) which will be used.
- Name is a name of the data source.
- Description is a description of the data source.
- Picasa user is used to indicate a Picasa from album(s) which will be shown photos. This is obligatory parameter. For example if a Google account is email@example.com then Picasa user is tom_smith for this Google account and in this case populate the parameter with tom_smith value.
- Picasa album is used to indicate album name from what photos will be selected. Sample values: MyAlbum, Flowers and etc.
- Cache time is a duration in seconds during which the extension will use cached data instead of requesting it from Picasa service. If you don't want to use cache, set this parameter to 0 or leave empty, however we don't recommend it.
- Image size is used to specify images with what size should be selected.
- Thumbnail size is used to specify images with what size will be selected for thumbnails. If the parameter is set to "- None -", the data source will not contain thumbnails.
- Navigation size is used to specify images with what size will be selected for navigation thumbnails (thumbnails which are used in navigation controls in sliders, scrollers and other extensions). If the parameter is set to "- None -", the data source will not contain navigation thumbnails.
- Image count is used to limit number of images which will be selected from the album. If the parameter is set to 0, all images will be selected.
- Start index 1-based index of the first result to be retrieved. Possible values: 10, 12 and etc.