This page is used to manage (add, edit or delete) Flickr API keys. If you want to show private images from your photosets (collections, groups and etc.) enter a secret Flickr key and Flickr token. Flickr token can be generated here.
On this page administrator can
- Register a new Flickr API key using "New" button.
- Edit an registered API key by clicking it's name or by selecting checkbox at left of appropriate key and clicking "Edit" button.
- Remove API keys by selecting checkbox at left of appropriate API keys and clicking "Delete" button.
- Choose an API key which will be used by default. For this click by icon in "Default" column from API keys grid.
Create/edit API key
The following parameters can be defined:
- ID is record number in the database. Can be used by a 3rd party extension to manipulate with the entity.
- Name is a name for API key.
- Description is a description for API key.
- Flickr API key is an API key which can be generated on Flickr site. This is required parameter.
- Flickr secret key is an optional parameter. It is required only if you want to show private photos from your photosets (collections, groups and etc.). It can be found in you Flickr account settings.
- Flickr token is an optional parameter which is used in pair with Flickr secret key parameter to show private photos. It can be generated here.