Parameters are grouped by categories and it is possible to switch between them using tabs. Four groups of parameters are available:
- Main settings contains main parameters like name, description, thumbnail and etc.
- Pages source contains parameters which are used to populate the book with pages. The extension can create books based on Joomla! articles and images. Pages source is selected when a book is created and can not be changed later.
- Navigation contains parameters which are used for integration with lightbox extensions. It is possible to load books into a lightbox.
- Metadata contains metadata parameters.
- Access contains ACL rules.
- Download contains publication files. PDF version and etc.
See description of each parameter below.
- ID is record number in the database. Can be used by a 3rd party extension to manipulate with the entity.
- Name is a name of the publication.
- Status is used to publish/unpublish publication. Unpublished publications are not shown on frontend.
- Category is a category which the book belongs to.
- Template is a template which will used by the publication.
- Thumbnail is thumbnail of the book. It will be shown on "Category" page on frontend.
- Description is book description. It is shown on "Category" page on frontend.
Parameters in this section depends on what pages source is used for the book. If the book uses Joomla! articles as pages, read this topic. Read that topic if images are used for pages in the book.
- Open in lightbox is used to select lightbox extension which will be used to show the book. By default the extension can be integrated with "Joomla! lightbox". It doesn't require to install any additional extension, but the extension can be also integrated with the following lightbox extensions (these extensions are not included into "ARI Smart Book" package and should be installed separately):
- Lightbox width is used to define width of the lightbox. Some lightbox extensions supports ability to define width in percent. Possible values: 800, 90%(not for all lightbox extensions).
- Lightbox height is used to define height of the lightbox. Some lightbox extensions supports ability to define height in percent. Possible values: 600,80%(not for all lightbox extensions).
- Meta title is an optional text which will be used as title in a browser on "Book" page on frontend.
- Meta description is an optional paragraph which will be used as the description of "Book" page on frontend in the HTML output. This will generally display in the results of search engines.
- Meta keywords is an optional comma-separated list of keywords and/or phrases to be used on the HTML output.
- PDF version is used to specify a file which will be used as PDF version of the publication. Link to the file will be shown on category page on frontend.