Book is main entity of "ARI Smart Book" component. Open "Components → ARI Smart Book → Books" page on Joomla! backend to manage publications.
On this page administrator can
- Create a new publication by clicking "New" button. The popup appears where necessary to select a pages source. The extension can create books based on Joomla! articles (each selected article will be a separate page in a book) or images from selected folder(s) (each image will be a separate page in a book). Page sources can't be changed later.
- Edit existing publication by clicking it's name or by selecting checkbox at left of appropriate publication and clicking "Edit" button.
- Delete publications by selecting checkbox at left of appropriate publications and clicking "Delete" button.
- Activate publication by selecting checkbox at left of appropriate publication and clicking "Publish" button or by clicking status icon.
- Deactivate publication by selecting checkbox at left of appropriate publication and clicking "Unpublish" button or by clicking status icon. When publication is deactivated it is not shown on frontend. This can be useful when administrator would like to disable publication for some time and then enable it again.
- Apply filters to quickly find publication(s). Publications can be filtered by category and status. To apply the filter administrator should select appropriate publication category and/or status in filter drop-down and click "Filter → Apply" button.
- See publication pages by
- Sort publications by name, category, template, source and status.