Parameters are grouped by categories and it is possible to switch between them using tabs. Four groups of parameters are available:
- Main settings contains main parameters like name, description and etc.
- Metadata contains metadata parameters.
- Access contains ACL rules.
See description of each parameter below.
- ID is record number in the database. Can be used by a 3rd party extension to manipulate with the entity.
- Name is a name of category. It will be shown on frontend.
- Parent is a parent category.
- Description is a description of category. It will be shown on "Category" and "Categories" pages on frontend.
- Meta title is an optional text which will be used as title in a browser on "Category" page on frontend.
- Meta description is an optional paragraph which will be used as the description of "Category" page on frontend in the HTML output. This will generally display in the results of search engines.
- Meta keywords is an optional comma-separated list of keywords and/or phrases to be used on the HTML output.