Open "Components → ARI Smart Content → Config" page on Joomla! backend to configure the extension.
Configuration parameters are grouped by categories and it is possible to switch between them using tabs.
- Editor is used to select an editor which will be used by the extension.
- Complete uninstall if the parameter is set to 'Yes', 'ARI Smart Content' DB tables, plugins, modules, libraries and etc. will be deleted when the extension is uninstalled. Set this parameter to 'Yes', only if you want to delete all information related to the extension. If the parameter is set to 'No', only extension files will be deleted.
- Include jQuery is used to indicate should the extension load jQuery library for applications which are required it or not. Set the parameter to 'Yes' if you don't know what value to select.
- Load jQuery method is used to select a source from which jQuery will be loaded. It is possible to select the following values:
- Local copy when this option is selected the extension will load local copy of jQuery library (for Joomla! 3+ it will load jQuery library which is included to Joomla)
- Google CDN when this option is enabled, jQuery library will be loaded via Google CDN.
Note: If you use Joomla! 3+, set the parameter to "Local copy" value.
- jQuery version this parameter is used to select what version of jQuery library will be loaded. It works only if Load jQuery method parameter is set to Google CDN.
- Default jQuery UI theme is used to choose a jQuery UI theme which will be used as default theme by applications which support jQuery UI themes.
- Run plugins anywhere is used to specify possible to use "ARI Smart Content" plugins on all pages or only the components which are selected in Supported components parameter.
- Supported components if Run plugins anywhere parameter is set to "No", use this parameter to indicate components where will be executed "ARI Smart Content" plugins. Place each component on a new line. Possible values: com_content, com_contact and etc.
If you want to change some parameters, set them to appropriate values and click "Save & Close" button.