CalendARI is a Joomla! events manager. Can create calendars with events and show them on your sites. Events can be created manually or K2 items, Joomla! articles, data from databases and CSV files can be used as events.
- Responsive. Works fine on desktops and mobile devices
- Contains "Calendari - Calendar" module and plugin which embed the selected calendars into any content
- Mini calendar mode to show events in a compact view
- Recurrence events are supported. For example possible to create an event which will occur last Monday each month, each first Friday and Sunday and etc.
- Data from databases and CSV files, K2 items and Joomla! articles can be used as events
- Show events' venues on Google map. Multiple venues can be added to an event
- 20+ themes are provided for full calendar widget
- Can be integrated with different lightbox extensions
- Show events from several calendars
- Right-to-Left languages support
- Access levels for calendars, events and events' content
- SEO friendly
- Multi language support
- Share pages via popular social networks