This page contains articles which are selected based on selection criteria which are defined in "Pages source" section in publication settings:
- ID column contains articles ID
- Title column contains articles title, it is possible to open the article if click by article title
- Hardcover is indicate what transition effect is used for the page. By setting all the pages as hard you will create the same effect as in Flipboard
- Type column contains pages types. By default it is "HTML", but if an article contains only image and you want to show it as image page, set "Type" parameter to "Image". It is useful when the first page (book cover) should be an image.
- Hardcover and Remove hardcover buttons are used to set/remove hardcover effect for the selected pages.
- Exclude items button is used to remove the selected articles from selection.