Open "Components → ARI Smart Book → Config" page on Joomla! backend to configure the extension. Click by "Options" button to configure default ACL rules.
Configuration parameters are grouped by categories and it is possible to switch between them using tabs.
- Editor is used to select an editor which will be used by the extension on backend.
- Enable SEF if SEF is enabled in Joomla! settings and the parameter is set to 'Yes', the extension will use router.php file which is included into the extension to create SEF links.
Complete uninstall if the parameter is set to 'Yes', 'ARI Smart Book tables will be deleted from Joomla! database when the extension is uninstalled. Set this parameter to 'Yes', only if you want to delete all information about publications, categories, templates and etc.
- Load jQuery method is used to specify how to load jQuery library (if "Include jQuery" parameter is set to "Yes"). It is possible to load the library via Google CDN or load local copy of jQuery. Set this parameter to "Local copy" for Joomla! 3.x, in this case the extension will be used jQuery instance which is loaded by Joomla!
- jQuery version is used to specify jQuery version which will be loaded. This parameter is used if "Include jQuery" parameter is set to "Yes" and "Load jQuery method" parameter is set to "Google CDN".
- Output image format when a PDF document is converted to images, the images will be saved in the selected format.
- Quality is a quality of the images, use an integer number from 1 to 100. The more is the value of the parameter the more time to generate images is required.
- Save images to the images which are generated from the PDF file will be saved in the selected folder.
If you want to change some parameters, set them to appropriate values and click "Save & Close" button.